Hello and welcome to our F.A.Q. This page provides help with the most common questions about Lave-Auto Mobile.
If you want to speak to one of our representatives, please contact using the information below.
- When you start noticing the hydrophobic properties failing as well as the gloss.
- Can you? Yes
Should you? No
Most waxes aren’t manufactured to bond to ceramic coatings and coatings offers overall better protection and hydrophobic properties than your traditional wax.
- No. The only coating that offers scratch resistance is Paint Protection Film (PPF)
- Yes. As long as the coating was manufactured specifically for PPF.
- It’s when your paint has an orange-like feel and texture. You can sand it down to have a smooth mirror finish but you shouldn’t. If you do that, you’ll be removing more clear coat than recommended over the life of the car which can lead to clear coat failure over time.
- A Ceramic Coating is a liquid polymer that is applied the exterior of a vehicle. The coating chemically bonds with the vehicle’s factory paint, creating a layer of protection.
- A detailer is focused on obtaining the best possible esthetic results using various techniques and tools that will make your car look cleaner longer.